Is Sleep Apnea Costing You More Than A Good Night’s Sleep?
Proper rest is crucial to your health and well-being, especially considering the negative effects it can have on your heart, mind and weight. Did you know that heart disease, stroke and diabetes are some of the serious health issues linked to sleep apnea? At Beck Dental Center, we can help manage your grinding, snoring and sleep apnea so you can enjoy the benefits of a good night’s sleep.
Look Great, Feel Great, Sleep Great!
The STATDDS Bruxism and Sleep Monitor–the first home testing device of its kind–is now available at Beck Dental Center. This device accurately measures teeth grinding, snoring and sleep apnea. Setup is easy and an accurate reading is received from the comfort of your own home. So if you suffer from being tired, lack of energy, daily discomfort, snoring, impotence and other conditions due to lack of good sleep, you owe it to yourself to take this simple test.
Talk with us today and learn more about how we can help you sleep better at night.
Advantages of the Home Sleep Monitor:
- Testing in your own comfortable bed
- No need to spend the night in a sleep lab
- Tests for teeth grinding, snoring, and sleep apnea all at the same time
- Your dentist can have the results the next day and begin your treatment
- You get to start sleeping great, feeling great and looking great